CAREER ACCELERATOR FLYING SOLO
NOTE: This non-refundable offer is only available when purchased for a limited time.
If your career has been disrupted during 2020 and you want to be ready to maximise job market opportunities in 2021, this could be the best gift you can give yourself this Christmas!
Career success isn't a solo enterprise, you need to be supported by a strong team. In this program, I will personally support you as you learn step-by-step strategies to help you avoid the career overwhelm and fear many people are currently facing.
Together we will keep each other accountable. In these four, 2:1 coaching sessions, you will learn how to keep things simple, to strategically focus your career activity and to build momentum in a highly aggressive job market.
From defining your "why" to understanding what recruiters REALLY want, you will be able to cut through the competition and take advantage of the many hidden opportunities that await in 2021.
Here's what you'll get.
- 4 x 2:1 coaching sessions with our founder
- Learn how to embrace a career success mindset even in the most uncertain and disruptive career situations
- Define your "why", career drivers and stallers to set yourself up to succeed and pivot quickly
- Build a strong career brand and story which will spark interest and generate advocacy
- Carve out your career pathway to the best version of your future career. Feel proud of what you have achieved and excited about what is yet to come.
- Plan your career and commit to short and long term goals to lead you and your buddy to success
- Unlock the hidden job market and 80% of the available jobs which are rarely advertised.
- Build a career portfolio of powerful marketing materials including resume, CV, Cover letters, LinkedIn Profile and explore how you can use other social media channels to make an impact.
- Master the confidence to network with ease and authenticity to expedite opportunities.
"I met Liz during a stressful career transition time. I established a rapport with her immediately due to her warmth and empathy. Liz listens without judgement.
While no doubt she has heard similar stories to mine before, her focus on me and me only in each conversation and with each question, helped me feel empowered and like I mattered.
Another quality that sets Liz apart is how she asks questions – her questions were very insightful and really helped me open my eyes to kinds of opportunities I never conceived before. Equally, she managed to give me confidence when I needed it the most and make me feel like I was in control. This became critical in helping me establish not only my key strengths but in making me see the career transition as a wonderful opportunity." - Senior Executive, Australian Government